Baked Pesto ChickenPosted: August 19, 2011
It’s Foodie Friday….I will try to post one of my recipes on here each Friday.
This is a Monday through Friday Meal = Quick & Easy
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- Basil Pesto (store bought is fine you crazy Moms!)
- Mozzarella Cheese (use whatever is left over in your fridge from a previous meal…you can use fresh mozzarella and cut it into slices or go for the shredded mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray
- Salt & pepper chicken to taste and coat both sides with the pesto
- Cover with foil and cook 25-30 minutes
- Add cheese to top of chicken and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
Enjoy either by itself or on a ciabatta roll!