Pizza GoodnessPosted: November 22, 2012
If you like homemade pizza, ooey gooey cheese and carbohydrates you’re gonna love this recipe and lets be honest, who doesn’t?!
- 1 roll refridgerated pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings (sausage, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, onions…options are limitless)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll pizza dough on greased cookie sheet
- Spread as much pizza sauce as you like down the center of the dough
- Add mozzarella cheese & whatever toppings you like (I used pepperoni & Italian Sausage that I cooked and crumbled onto dough)
- Cut sides of dough approximately 1” apart
- Told strips over each other
- Bake for 30 minutes
Here’s the thing….I haven’t tried this, but think it would be amazing if you brushed the dough with melted butter that had garlic powder and parmesan cheese mixed in it and then baked the Pizza Goodness. Yep, that’s what I am doing next time and you should too!
Oh, and if you are a dipper, like me, make sure you have some extra pizza sauce on hand for dipping.