All Aboard the CADEN EXPRESS!Posted: May 17, 2014
Caden is 3. Caden is 3. Caden is 3.
I have to keep saying this fact over and over again in order to make it real in my head. My baby is 3!
Caden is caring and compassionate. He is a pretty chill kid. He is exceptionally sweet and quite funny, indeed. He is clever and inquisitive and has a knack of making everyone around him smile. Recently his preschool teacher asked if Joe and I could make a dozen more Caden’s. And boy oh boy does he love trains!
Here are a few questions I asked 3-year-old Caden and his answers.
- What color is your hair? BROWN
- What color are your eyes? BLUE, BUT I WANT THEM TO BE BLACK
- What is your favorite food? STRUDEL
- What is your favorite song to sing? ABC’S
- What are your favorite snacks? FRUIT SNACKS, SCOOBY SNACKS
- What is your favorite drink? MILK
- What is your favorite color? RED
- What animals do you like? GIRAFFE, HIPPOPOTAMUS
- What do you like to do with Daddy? PLAY TRAINS DOWNSTAIRS
- What do you like to do with Mommy? USE THE MIXER
- What is your favorite movie? THOMAS THE TRAIN: KING OF THE RAILWAY
- What is your favorite cartoon? THOMAS THE TRAIN
- What is your favorite thing to do inside? PLAY TRAINS
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY WITH BUBBLES
Oh, and the Magician was a hit! After last years Mickey Mouse “incident” I am happy that the birthday boy enjoyed this years entertainment a whole lot more.
My 9 lb 3 oz 21″ Caden Joseph born at 9:49 am on May 3, 2011 is now 32 lbs 2 oz and 36″ at 3 years old.