Caden is 5!Posted: May 14, 2016
I blinked and you were 5. You were just sleeping on my chest and now you’re 41.25″ and 39 pounds. You have given me so much joy and have made me so proud over and over again. You are incredibly happy and have the best smile. You are extremely thoughtful and kind and honest and you always want to help your Mommy. I love your complete adoration for me and that you call me Mama, because I realize this won’t last forever. I hate to see you get hurt, but I love that I am the only person who can make the ouchie go away within seconds of being in my arms. I love that you enjoy biking with me. You are such a rule follower and have the sweetest heart. You are beginning to read and are looking forward to kindergarten. You love gymnastics and playing the piano and our second baseball season has just started and I know that you’ll hit it out of the park, because your infections laugh and bright spirit is behind everything you do. You have a little something extra and Mommy can’t wait to see what amazing things you do in this great big world!
(Side Note: I just read this to Caden and he cried and said,”thank you, Mommy”. My little love has the biggest heart)
- What color is your hair? BROWN
- What color are your eyes? BLUE
- What is your favorite food? BUTTER NOODLES WITH SHAKY CHEESE & DINO NUGGETS
- What is your favorite song to sing? TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!
- What are your favorite snacks? GRAHAM CRACKS AND EXTRA CHEESY GOLDFISH
- What is your favorite drink? CHOCOLATE MILK AND STRAWBERRY BANANA JUICE
- What is your favorite color? BLUE, SILVER, GOLD, RED, GREEN, PINK…EVERY COLOR
- What animals do you like? ELEPHANT AND GIRAFFE
- What do you like to do with Daddy? PLAY ON THE TV, PLAY LIGHT SABERS AND “FIGHT”
- What do you like to do with Mommy? CUDDLE, COLOR AND BIKE RIDE
- What is your favorite movie? STAR WARS
- What is your favorite TV show? FULL HOUSE AND FULLER HOUSE
- What is your favorite toy? YODA & LEGOS
Your birthday celebration this year included a bowling party with your friends and cousins, a surprise sleepover at a hotel for some swimming (your favorite) and a trip to Lego Land. We ended the week with a big family celebration at home with all your grandparents, aunts, uncles and most importantly all your cousins that you so adore. What a wonderful celebration! Happy 5th Birthday, Caden Joseph!